Welcome to our website, http://www.Konpaevents.com (the “Website”). We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy provides you with details on the information we collect from you and the uses we make of your personal information. If you do not want us accessing and/or using your personal information as described herein, please do not provide us with any! This policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit our Website and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
We encourage you to read this policy to learn more about the information we collect from you, how we use and protect the information we collect from you, how we protect children and how you can opt-out of receiving communications from us.
1. The Information We Collect and How We Use it
a. Personally Identifiable Information We may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address from you. Personal Information is collected via voluntary submissions from you in connection with signing up to become a Website user. If you do not want to provide us with your Personal Information, you may still access the Website but you may not be able to participate in all Website features, including, without limitation, participating in message boards.
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Website, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected by us
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Website, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collected by us.
2. Protection for Children. This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 13. Additionally, if you are 13 years old or younger, you are not authorized to register or submit any content or information to this Website without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian. If you live in a state where consent of a parent or guardian is required if you are under the age of 18, you may be required by us to secure such consent prior to your registration with the Website. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or legal guardian should contact us if they would like the information submitted by the child deleted from the Website. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our Website database as soon as possible following our receipt of your request. To request such removal of your child’s information, you should contact us at: [email protected]
3. Opt-Out. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please check-off the option in your personal profile which indicates your request not to receive any such communications. You may change this option at any time. You may also send an email to us at the following address requesting to be removed from our mailing list: [email protected]
Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience.
5. Security. We are committed to using our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help protect and secure the information we collect. We strive to offer you a secure and safe environment for your online credit card purchases. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website.
7. Offers and Promotions. We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored entirely by us or co-branded with or sponsored by third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over the use by such third parties’ of such information.
8. Reviewing Your Information. You may view your Personal Information at any time by logging in to your account and viewing your personal profile. You may also contact us as set forth in Paragraph 9 below with any questions about your Personal Information.
Third Party Advertising
The ads appearing on this Web site are delivered to you by Google Adsense our Web advertising partner. Information about your visits to this site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal in-formation), is used to serve ads to you. For more information about Google Adsense, cookies, and how to “opt-out”, please click here.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.